Donuts + chocolate + hazelnut + protein = your next baking task. You won’t be able to stop eating them!
Recipe courtesy of: Shanika of @orchidsnsweettea_
- Scant 1 cup natural pb
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 scoops of Purely Inspired French Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil until melted. Pour in a silicon heart shaped candy mold, add the sprinkles, then chocolate on top in an even layer. freeze for 10 minutes.
- While that’s cooling, in a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter and maple syrup, then add in the protein and oat flour. i used my hands to help it come together!
- Once the chocolate layer has hardened, form the oat mixture as the last layer in the heart mold, pressing down firmly.
- Place back in the freezer for at least 10 minutes, then remove from mold. drizzle more chocolate & sprinkles if desired, then store in an airtight container in the fridge!